Love the facials, Talking about blogging, I have been really bad too, but enjoyed your posts, especially some of your fun facts about yourself. Can't wait for the party.
Where are you? I haven't seen any recent pictures of the Markster or you. I miss you tons, post something fun sometime. I'll have to give you a call someday, I've been such a bad friend. E-mail me!
I am happy to be the mother of some stink'in cute kids and the wife to one cool dude. This is my way of keeping a journal for my children to look back on. Since I don't scrap book, or have a real journal it will have to do.
8 comments:
He is so big! When are you coming to Vegas again? I want to see you guys!
OMG, he's getting to be so big! Can't believe it!
His facial expressions crack me up. Cute little buddy.
Love the facials, Talking about blogging, I have been really bad too, but enjoyed your posts, especially some of your fun facts about yourself. Can't wait for the party.
TIME TO UPDATE THIS!!! Come on girl!
Where are you? I haven't seen any recent pictures of the Markster or you. I miss you tons, post something fun sometime. I'll have to give you a call someday, I've been such a bad friend. E-mail me!
Michelle! I love you and Markie too! Oh, Deloy too I suppose... he he! Beautiful family. We miss you!
Hi michelle!! What have you guys been up to? I bet that Markie has grown like crazy!!
Take care!!
Post a Comment