Monday, July 31, 2006
Hurray For Me!
I know, I know! You were splendidly surprised to see that my blog doesn't look like a jumbled mess. Looks hot, huh? It only took me 2 entire days to fix it. I swear it was not my fault it looked so bad. I have come to the conclusion that DeLoy sabotaged it. He is jealous that when he gets home I am always blogging. When I should be making dinner, I am blogging,when it is 1 in the morning, I am blogging, when I should take a shower, I am blogging. I guess that makes me an official blog queen. That's right Hilary Erickson, you heard me...I AM the queen. Just kidding I sound crazy. We all know Hilary's blog is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am so happy that you are keeping up on your blog! Don't get me wrong, I loved that first entry but it is nice to see some additional posts. ha, ha. You are so the queen!
Um..... my blog totally rocks.
Get used to it.
:)
Your blog is nice though {stroking it thoughtfully}.
Post a Comment